We now live in a creator economy
- Everyone is becoming a creator.
- Creators have attention 👀, the most valuable asset in the 🌏. Attention > Capital → the attention economy.
- The most valuable brands of the future will be people, not companies.
- Most creators want to focus on what they do best, which is creating.
- They are not business people and don't want to build businesses.
- Who's building the businesses?! A lot of value 💸 is being left on the table.
There are a few types of creators
- People with knowledge: academics, authors, or people with differentiated expertise in a domain where the goal is education.
- People with talent: artists, singers, vloggers, athletes, etc. where the goal is entertainment.
- People with businesses: founders, investors, executives, etc where the goal is lead generation or awareness in their business efforts.
- Our mission: Empower creators to do what they do best.
- Core values: freedom, passion / love, contribution.
- We are focused on knowledge creators (experts).
- We're a startup studio that builds businesses with and around experts.