- Life mission: Accelerate the evolution of mankind (super draft thesis)
- Working on Omniu, a startup studio that builds businesses (mostly education companies) with and around experts (knowledge creators). Created millions in revenue with Top 10 authors in the world. Currently working on a political education education venture and setting up to raise 1st fund.
Thinking about / topics of interest
- The future of organisations: the intersection between startup studios, descentralized autonomous organisations (DAOs) and Entrepreneurial Ecosystem Enabling Organization (EEEOs)
- The future of education: it seems to me that education is getting "descentralized" (web 3.0 / unbundling) and becoming vertical (by topic) and trust-led / creator-led (individual creators leading them and bringing people together) towards their own products (a course from a creator) or towards horizontal platforms (platform like OnDeck, Reforge, etc).
- A simple and practical methodology for spiritual development: I'm currently putting together what I've learned from experience, reading and mentors into a practical methodology that I call "Quantum Psychology", to be used by anyone. It'll probably be articles and then a book.
- Best ways to improve mankind's ability to solve problems and evolve: what are the meta-solutions to increase mankind's evolutionary rate of learning? We, as mankind, are always transferring information and energy between each other at all times, so how can that process be accelerated and deepened?
- Was a professional ballroom dancer for 7 years and national champion.
- Founded Dancesportlife, grew the biggest and most engaged community of ballroom dancers in the world (200k+), did 6 figures in revenue, built a platform for online classes. Currently looking to recruit a CEO to take-over the company and grow it.
- Started my first company at 17, a Shopify store selling Inditex outlet fashion with $5000 my father had for me to buy a car when I turned 18. I told him that he doesn't have to buy me a car if I lose it. 6 month journey to learn I was not a great operator. Learned a ton, created 2 plugins and found that I was great at Ads / Marketing so I started an agency, which later turned into what Omniu is today. Spoiler: I still don't have a car.
- Born and raised in Romania, Eastern Europe.
- I absolutely love nature, music (classical, jazz / blues) and art. Favorite museum: Galleria Borghese (Rome). Close second: Louvre (especially Napoleon's apartments)
- I have over 35+ paintings that I've done, a music album, a 5-min dance / theatre play I'll turn into an animation. I'm planning a gallery to showcase them all, probably sell the paintings and give some money away to charity, launch my album on Spotify and hope to inspire others to find their own way to "therapeutically" express themselves into reality, through dance, painting, sculpting, music or any kind of art.
- My gift is around generating unity. I'm an unifier. I can generate spaces that are filled with love and then unify the right people and resources around it. In business that means CEO, Leader, Innovator / R&D Lead, High-level business development / connecting people and general creative problem-solver for anything.
Contact / What I'm creating online